Tap, Jazz, Ballet Combo Class
Is your child ready to dive into the world of Dance? Are they ready to learn and have Fun with their friends? This traditional combo class (with the Dance-N-Magic twist) maybe just right right for them! This class will work on Tap, Jazz, and Ballet Technique that will help your child grow and learn and have fun learning dance.
When can I start?
Now enrolling for our June session: Click Register for more information
What do I wear to this class?
Uniform: Combo Starter Set or Sparkle Starter Set, order in studio, we will size you on your first day of class
What are all of the fees involved?
Annual Registration fee: $40/student for the year
Monthly Tuition: $65/month
Recital Costume fee: $14/month (may need to be caught up for late starts)
Recital fee: TBD due May 15 (last year $135 all inclusive with unlimited tickets, DVD, T-shirt, and award)
What will my child be learning?
- Students will learn tap, jazz, and ballet technique
- They will learn terminology for tap, jazz, and ballet.
- They will learn the structure of a dance class.
- They will learn how to combine different dance steps together into sequences.
- They will learn a fun dance to perform at the recital.
What are some of the benefits?
- Improving balance and coordination.
- Preparing them for future, higher level classes.
- Learning to work with their new friends in groups.
- Gaining mental and muscle memory.
- Building self confidence!
What can I expect on our first day?
- All students will wait outside of the classroom for the teacher to invite them in.
- There will be circle time to go over attendance, rules, things in the classroom, and the plan for the day.
- We will then do stretching, warm ups at the bars and across the floors.
- We will learn a fun combo involving some of the steps we learn during warm ups and across the floors.
- Small review about what we were learning that day or a game involving what we were learning and then stamps!
At first I was attracted to Dance-N-Magic because of it’s location. Then, we liked the no push- have Fun atmosphere. My daughter LOVES it!