This High Energy and Educational Curriculum is a specialty at our studio. I truly believe that this is the best dance curriculum for early childhood development, that is why it is the focus of our toddler and children’s classes. Each class moves at their pace, learning fun dances in fitness, jazz, ballet, creative movement, and tumbling. We also incorporate sign language to develop small and large motor skills at the same time. The greatest part is the original, parent friendly, and award winning music. No rehashed nursery rhymes, just great age appropriate (and sometimes silly) music! We are on a 3 year curriculum rotation, allowing kids to take the class many years before having the same curriculum. Each monthly unit features a muscle of the month and is focused on learning life lessons, like Foreign Languages, Musical Instruments, Manners, Healthy Habits, and more. This program is the best value for your time and money.
Optional Extended Tap available for ages 3 and up: 10 minutes extended to regular Dancercise Class based on availability, Instructor approval required. Additional $6 per month.
When can I start?
Now enrolling for our June session: Click Register for more information
What do I wear to this class?
Uniform: Starter Set, order in studio, we will size you on your first day of class
What are all of the fees involved?
Annual Registration fee: $40/student for the year
Monthly Tuition: $47/month
Recital Costume fee: $12/month (may need to be caught up for late starts)
Recital fee: TBD due May 15 (last year $130 all inclusive with unlimited tickets, DVD, T-shirt, and award)
What will my child be learning?
- Introduction to basic ballet, jazz and tap technique
- Sign language
- Monthly tumbling
- Creative movement
- Where different muscles are and how to exercise them
What are some of the benefits?
- Working on large as well as small motor skills
- Learning social skills like manners
- Learning about fitness and healthy habits
- Prepares children for future dance classes
- Building self confidence!
What can I expect on our first day?
- All students will wait on the black bench for the teacher to invite them in.
- There will be circle time to go over attendance and rules
- We will learn about and then do our fitness, jazz and ballet dances
- Learn and participate in the monthly tumbling
- Creative movement dance, review questions and then stamps!
- Those that are enrolled in extended Tap, will then have the parents quickly assist them in switching shoes and return to class.
Nicole, Dance-N-Magic Parent
Classes were age appropriate for my kids. Dancersice (ok if not potty trained). We are Pleased, very friendly staff and instructors. I would recommend Dance-N-Magic.