Variety Dance Class for ages 9-12
Learn a variety of styles including Broadway Jazz, Lyrical, Contemporary, Ballet, Tumbling, and more...
When can I start?
Now enrolling for our June session: Click Register for more information
What do I wear to this class?
Uniform: Order Shoes in studio, we will size you on your first day, Leotard, tights, shorts, or skirt or capri leggings and tank top
What are all of the fees involved?
Annual Registration fee: $40/student for the year
Monthly Tuition: $65/month
Recital Costume fee: $14/month (may need to be caught up for late starts)
Recital fee: TBD due May 15 (last year $130 all inclusive with unlimited tickets, DVD, T-shirt, and award)
What will my child be learning?
- How to use the “building blocks” in a more advanced way
- More advanced leaps
- More turns, including pirouette and pique
- Body centering
What are some of the benefits?
- Increase body awareness
- Improve flexibility
- Improve stability
- Improve technique
- Gain confidence through dance and performance
What can I expect on our first day?
- Review day! We will go over our basic “building blocks” of jazz
- We will give dancers notebooks to write down their dances and new steps they learn during the year
- We will be doing a longer stretch and discuss again why it is important for dancers
- Ballet barre to help our dancers “find their center”
What about Dance-N-Magic attracted you?
“The age appropriate outfits for recitals.”
What were some hesitations you had about enrolling in dance classes?
What were your results after you enrolled?
“No dance moms and super nice staff”
Would you recommend Dance-N-Magic?
“I have many times.”