Ballet Class for ages 8-11
This is a wonderful class for those wanting more technique. It will help improve your strength, balance, percsision, core, and grace.
45 min. Ballet Barre Class working on technique, strength, and education
45 min. Ballet Choreography class working on application, patterns, expression, and confidence
When can I start?
Now enrolling for our June session: Click Register for more information
What do I wear to this class?
Uniform: Order shoes in studio, we will size you on your first day, Leotard and tights, shorts or skirt
What are all of the fees involved?
Annual Registration fee: $40/student for the year
Monthly Tuition: $110/month
Recital Costume fee: $14/month (may need to be caught up for late starts)
Recital fee: TBD due May 15 (last year $130 all inclusive with unlimited tickets, DVD, T-shirt, and award)
What will my child be learning?
- Foundation of dance-Basic Ballet Positions
- Correct Posture
- Basic French Terminology
- Proper Etiquette
What are some of the benefits?
- Courage to perform in front of other individuals
- Strength throughout your whole body
What can I expect on our first day?
- All students will wait outside of the classroom for the teacher to invite them in.
- There will be circle time to go over attendance, rules, classroom equipment, and the plan for the day.
- We will then do stretching, warm ups, and across the floor movements.
- We will learn a fun combo involving some of the steps we will learn during warm up and across the floors.
- A small review about what we will learn that day or a game involving what we will learn.
At first I was attracted to Dance-N-Magic because of it’s location. Then, we liked the no push- have Fun atmosphere. My daughter LOVES it!